HED Jet 9 Plus
Perhaps the most versatile wheels in the entire Hed line, the Jet series got even sweeter for 2014. How so? The 4, 6, 9, and disc all received our new 25mm Plus rim design, just like the Ardennes Plus. This rim section is the next evolution of C2 technology, which broke ground in 2007 with a 23mm-wide rim. Wide rims carry a host of benefits including better aerodynamics, better handling, and increased tire volume for improved ride quality and rolling speed. Riders everywhere are choosing fatter tires, and our Plus rims are the perfect match.
The Jet 9 Plus features a super deep 90mm rim section, which can carry you to your next personal best triathlon or time trial. It is designed specifically for aerodynamic superiority, while still remaining stable with Hed SCT technology. The Jet 9 works great as a pair, or can be mixed with other wheels, such as a rear Jet Plus disc, or a front Jet 6 Plus.
- New 25mm wide, 90mm deep rim
- Standard build: 18/24 silver bladed Sapim CX-Ray spokes (under 225lbs)
- Stallion build: 20/28 silver bladed Sapim CX-Ray spokes (max 250lbs)
- Hed Sonic hub set - Options for Shimano or Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed
- Available Power Tap G3 power meter
- Weight 1884g per pair
- Includes titanium skewers, valve extenders, and air tight rim tape for use with or without inner tubes
- Recommended tire size: 22mm+