HED Stinger 5 FR
Because not every road is smooth or dry .... or even a road.
Introducing the Singer 5, a 50mm deep rim wheel build for cobbles and cyclo-cross races. These wheels are built with an extra layer of carbon fiber to give you a more comfortable ride on rough roads. The rim bed has been raised to accommodate 25mm or wider tires, perfect for the larger cyclo-cross tires.
The Stinger 5's are tuned with our SCT Technology. This means the wheel is tuned for handling according to its depth. This way, in a cross wind the wheels are solid and aero performance isnt compromised.
- C2 platform tubular rims
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with aluminium port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Available in Power Tap or track model
- Weights (g): Front: 680 - Rear: 865
- Color Customization Options